Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Tea Party Patriots

The Tea Party Patriots are the biggest fucking joke of an organization that I have ever seen.


I don't get angry at many people... okay that's not true... but what the tea party patriots are doing, stand for, and how they're conveying that message makes me want to puke swine flu all over the ones who don't have health insurance so they realize that what they're fighting for is disjointed and ri-fucking-diculous.

Their motto is: Fiscal Responsibility, Limited Government, Free Market.

The motto for this blog is: Free country, so I'm going to make a blog explaining why what you believe in is a joke and why it makes absolutely ZERO sense to name yourself after the Boston Tea Party.

I hope you sue me and it gets taken all the way to the supreme court... You'll love government then assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment